What I Ate Wednesday No.87 - Disney World Special 1

Welcome to a What I Ate Wednesday Disney World Sepcial!

I was in Disney World for a couple weeks in October and I thought I would share some of the delicious food that I ate whilst I was there.  

This particular day was spent at Disney Springs (previously known as Downtown Disney).  If you have not been before, Disney Springs has a lot of shops, bars and restaurants.  It really comes alive with atmosphere at night with live bands playing on the stage or at the various bars.

Brunch
A huge vegetable omelette with breakfast potatoes and a piece of artisan toast topped with butter and grape jelly (jam) at Earl of Sandwich.  This was delicious and kept me full for ages so I did not have any room for more food until dinner time.  Drink = water in my Disney refillable mug, saves buying water for $3 a bottle!



Dinner
French Poutine from The Daily Poutine.  This consisted of delicious chunky chips (although they called them french fries) topped with mushroom cream sauce and gruyere cheese.  It was super tasty and I highly recommend it - I could eat it again right now!  Drink = water in my Disney refillable mug.





You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What have you enjoyed eating today?

Thanks for stopping by!


Kads x

Comments