Autumn 2016 Clothing Haul



Hello everyone

I have been taking a look at a few clothing websites with Autumn in mind recently.  My usual haunts are ASOS, New Look and Dorothy Perkins.  I made a couple orders for some autumn inspired basics and will share with you all what I decided to keep in this post.

Striped Long Sleeve Top - Okay so I have far too many striped tops in my wardrobe to be fair but I felt this black and white one would be a perfect addition to my collection.




Striped T-shirt - I then proceed to add this bergundy knot front to my basket...I don't have one in this colour okay!  I like the knot detail on this.



Pink Jumper - I bought this from New Look with the below mentioned furry gilet in mind.  It is slim fit and quite a fine knit.




Furry Gilet - I got this cosy grey longline gilet.  I thought it would go well with the black and white striped top or the pale pink jumper above. 



Ripped Jeans - These dark wash denim boyfriend jeans have a rip on each knee.  They came from New Look and fitted me so well not sure how much use they will get in the colder months though as I like to be warm.  They can be worn turned up or turned down though.






Velvet Bomber Jacket - I almost sent this back as it didn't feel very 'me' but after much deliberation I kept it.  I foresee wearing it as Christmas time with a scrappy top underneath as it is quite dressy with the gold zip detail.  I guess it could also be worn casually with a white slouchy top and boyfriends jeans.



Grey Jumper - I just love this grey jumper, it looks just like your basic oversized jumper…until you spot the elbow detail which is navy coloured stars.  I just thought it looked nice and was a bit different.



Nike Roshe Trainers - When it comes to footwear I am ALL about comfort. I umm'd and ahh'd for months about what trainers to get.  I even ordered the Nike Juvenate before returning them as they weren't comfy enough!  I then ordered these Roshe ones instead.  I took them to Florida with me this month and they served me well. I also have a couple pairs of Chelsea boots (in tan and brown )which I will be wearing again this season.
I hope you enjoyed my Autumn haul.  If you have done a haul of your own recently feel free to link it below.

Bye for now.

Kads x


Comments