What I Ate Wednesday No.86

Here are the 3 main meals that I ate on another average day, as usual it does not contain snacks.

Breakfast

Granola Parfait - This contained yogurt, Dorset Cereal granola, blueberries and strawberries all layered up into a yummy parfait.  Drink = tea.


Lunch

Homemade roast dinner - I had 2 yorkshire puddings, sage and onion stuffing balls, roast potatoes, broccoli and a nut cutlet (top of plate, almost buried under broccoli).  I do love a good roast dinner when I have the time to put in to make 1 from scratch.  Drink = water.





Dinner

Banana & PB Toast - Wholemeal toast topped with Meridian smooth peanut butter and a sliced banana.  Drink = tea.





You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What has been your favourite meal today?  Any fellow roast dinner lovers out there?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments