What I got for my Birthday 2016

Hi everyone

I love seeing blog posts and YouTube videos of what people got for their Birthday.  As I recently turned another year older I decide to share some of the main gifts I received from my family and friends the same as I have done in previous years.

DKNY Bag & Purse




This was a TOTAL surprise from my partner.  He picked it himself and even got the matching purse to go with it.  I was shocked to receive it and I absolutely love it.  I have taken it out a couple times so far although I admit am worried of damaging it or putting it down on the dirty floor anywhere. 

M&S Beauty Box








My parents got me this beauty box which has miniatures of Philip Kingsley, M&S, Rodial, Nails Inc, Percy & Reed, Leighton Denny, Ren and Nuxe.  It will be ideal for trying some new products out and seeing what works for me.  The Philip Kingsley Citrus Sunshine Swimcap, Ultrasun face SPF 30 and M&S Sun Smart SPF 30 sun lotion will come with me to Florida to be put to the test there.  With today being 1st September it really feels like our British 'Summer' is on it's way out!


Pandora Charm


I got this gorgeous heart shaped rose gold pandora charm for my bracelet.  This ups the total of my charms to...TWO! hehe!

Radley Umbrella 


My friend got me this coral pink Radley umbrella which I really like.  If you can't tell from the pic it is coral and black.  I have often looked at these umbrellas but never actually bought/owned one so I was pleased to receive this.  I have a couple Radley bags which will match with it perfectly.

Cook Happy Cook Healthy


I have followed Fearne Cotton on social media for a long time and I had seen her baking refined sugar free cakes etc and was interested in seeing the recipes.  So when she announced she was writing a cookbook I just knew it would be right up my street.  I put it on my Birthday day present wish list so I had to wait until August to see if I would receive it or not.  Much to my delight my partner had got it for me.  I read it front to back on my Birthday whilst my sister curled my hair before a evening out. 

So far I have rustled up the lemon cashew balls using the ingredients below. 



It was a simple recipe and they tasted delicious!  I took some with me on a picnic.  I can't wait to try out some more recipes.

.
Lemon Cashew Balls
















Victoria's Secret Fragrance

I was given these fragrance crayons which are from Victoria's Secrets, they all smell really nice and it not something I had seen in shops before, at the time of purchase apparently they were only available in the duty free.  They seem ideal to pop in your handbag when out and about.



I also had some vouchers and money which always comes in handy.


Hope you enjoyed seeing some of my Birthday presents this year.  

If you are interested, you can see some of the gifts I had last year here..

Kads x

Comments