New Purchases for Disney World Holiday 2016

So it is now under 30 days left until I got to Disney World, Florida this October.  So I am starting to get together the bits and bobs that I need.  In this post I am sharing a few recent purchases, mostly from the Next sale, that I have picked up with Disney World in mind.

Joules Beachbag
This Joules beach bag was a Next sale bargain, it is more spacious than i expected it to be and only cost £10!  I will use this for trips to the pool and the Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon water parks.


Denim Skirt
I also got a knee length mid denim skirt for £10.


Demin Shorts
These shorts with the cream frill were reduced to £13.


Water Bottle
Thats it for Next items, no onto this 'Box Appetite eau good!' water bottle which I got from TkMaxx.  The Florida water is known for tasting pretty nasty.  Its got a chemical-chlorine taste to this and I am hoping the charcoal will help it taste better as Irefuse to spend out on bottled water every day.  It cost £9.99.



Sun Protection & Insect Repellant
These are the products that I am taking; a Soltan protect & repel 50SPF sun lotion and a Soltan protect & moisturise 50SPF face cream.  As the Zika virus has reached Florida I researched what insect replant I needed to take and it advised to take one which contains 50% DEET, so I chose this Jungle Formula Maximum strength one which was Buy One Get One Half Price at Boots.




The packet in the back ground is a Finding Dory beach ball which came free when purchasing the Soltan products in Boots, my partner and I are taking it to play with in the pool at the resort (told you we are big kids!).

If there are any other Disney World, Florida related posts that you would like to see please let me know in the comments below and I will see what I can do.  I aim to please!

Comments