Ive been a bit quiet lately...

So yeah as the title suggests my blog has been rather quiet lately.  I am not sure any one will have noticed but I thought I would explain what I have been up to.

I had a weekend away in Poole with my family which was lovely.  It was just a couple nights to celebrate a family members Birthday but I throughly enjoyed spending time with everyone.  It's just so nice to have a break from the daily grind and get away somewhere different.


The following week I then had a 2-day conference with work which included an overnight trip away.  This left me really tired with travelling, busy long days, late nights and trouble sleeping whilst I am away.

This was then followed by an awesome 5 nights camping at Woodlands Silverstone to attend the British Grand Prix weekend.  It was a present for my partner for his 30th this year.  It was such fun and an amazing atmosphere.  We had pit walk passes and got to walk down the pit lane and some of the drivers came out to see fans, take pics and sign autographs which I was not expecting.  The icing on the cake was Lewis Hamilton winning the race.  
Whilst I was there I got to see Scouting for Girls, Texas, The Dolls and The Feeling play on the main stage.  
It was not a great journey home as it took twice as long as expected due to crazy traffic and the sat nav making us drive in circles on a roundabout.


Then the following day I was back at work....and the car broke down on the way to work and ended up in the garage for a couple days getting fixed!

So yeah I have just been busy with life basically.  A few trips back to back required constant washing and packing and not much time for blogging so my blog has taken a back seat.  But hey I am back today though and following this post will be a What I Ate Wednesday for you guys.  

There is also a DisneyWorld post on the horizon!  

So please stay tuned and subscribe to Kads Life.

You can also find me here:
Bloglovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/people/kadslife-7110607
Twitter: @kadslife
Facebook: Kads Life
Instagram: Kads Life


Kads x

Comments