Recent Home Decor Editions

I have a few home decor items which I have recently added to my home.  Some of them I have had for ages...but they have only just made it onto the wall.

I found this new runner for my dining table in Sainsburys no less and I love how it finishes off my table and ties it all together. It cost just £9.  (The placemats and coasters are from Denby.)



These hearts were an addition to a bare wall in my bedroom.  They are not very easy to photograph but they are in fact a gold colour with a croc print texture to them.
They were from Next and cost £15 (although some time ago now) and you can see full details of my bedroom make over here.




I received this wooden sign as a gift for Christmas so I am not sure where it was purchased.  I love the shabby chic style and wording on it.  It is on the wall in my 3rd bedroom which is currently used as an office/study.



This teal coloured metal butterfly is from Sainsburys of all places and hangs above the light switch in my lounge. 


It is nice to have a few new editions to the home now and then to spice things up a bit.

If you have a recent home decor post please feel free to leave a link in the comments below, I would love to check it out!

Kads x

Comments