What I Ate Wednesday No.73

Breakfast

Chia Pudding - I prepped this breakfast the night before, in this little pot I have chia seeds mixed with cocoa powder, maple syrup and milk, topped with an Activia 0% vanilla yogurt and a few plain choc chips.  The smoothie was mixed berries with semi skimmed milk and maple syrup.  I also had a cup of tea which is not in shot.


Lunch

Brunch at Giraffe - Firstly apologies for the blurry photo.  This was vegetarian brunch at Giraffe which went down rather nicely after a morning of shopping.  It consisted of beans, 2 vegetarian sausages, mushrooms, sliced avocado and scrambled egg on sour dough bread.  I often have this when I eat at Giraffe as I love it so much.  Drink = water.


Snack


After my large lunch I only fancied a bagel for my dinner.  This is a New York Bakery Co. cinnamon and raisin thin bagel topped with Meridian smooth peanut butter one side and strawberry jam on the other.  Drink = water.






You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What have you enjoyed eating today?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments