Spring 2016 Clothing Haul

Hi everyone

Thanks for stopping by for my Spring clothing haul.  I am feeling full of the joys of Spring and wanted to share a few of my recent clothing purchases with you guys.  there is also a handbag thrown in for good measure.

First up is this striped cold-shoulder top.  I am a total stripe LOVER and I am also loving the current 'cold-shoulder' trend so when I saw this top I just knew it was the one for me.  It is navy with white stripes and although I am not a huge red fan I think the red section at the top really lifts it and makes it a little more interesting.  It cost £13 in the sale at Dorothy Perkins.  I am off to Weymouth this month for a week and this nautical coloured top will definitely be joining me.  I will probably team it up with some dark denim jeans.




I also got this cream safari shirt with gold coloured buttons which I think adds a really nice touch from Dorothy Perkins.  I got a khaki vest top to go under it and plan to team it with my black jeans and hopefully my black gladiator sandals, although more realistically in UK Spring time it will probably have to be my cream Chelsea boots.



I am not too sure how to describe this top it is a kinda mesh, crochet vest which you would need to wear a vest top underneath or you could chuck it on over your bikini top I guess.  It it coral at the bottom and fades into white at the top.  It cost £19.99 from Superdry.


Lastly I got this cream and black Fiorelli handbag.  I wanted something that was bigger for work as my small shoulder bag was pretty crammed.  It was from the ASOS sale and was originally £69 but I snapped it up for £35. 




If you guys are interested in a 'Whats in my handbag?' then please let me know in the comments section below.

Until next time...adios!

Kads x

Comments