What I Ate Wednesday No.61

Breakfast
Porridge - Oat So Simple Porridge top with a dollop of apple sauce and a sprinkle of cinnamon.  Drink = tea.





Lunch
Scrambled egg on toast - This was 1.5 scrambled eggs (as it was 3 eggs but shared with my partner, I'm not some half an egg wierdo) on wholemeal toast.  Drink = water.




Dinner
Curry, rice and naan bread - A jar of sharwoods bali sauce with Quorn chicken pieces added of protein, Tilda boil in the bag brown rice and a garlic and coriander naan bread.  Drink = 2 glasses of water...the Balti was surprising hot...too hot!!




You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What yummy food have you eaten today?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments

  1. looks healthy.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment