What I Ate Wednesday No.57


Breakfast

Double Chocolate porridge - Oat So simple porridge with a spoonful of milk chocolate spread and dark chocolate chips sprinkled on top.  Cup of tea.


Lunch

Homed american style pancakes with a variety of toppings - I have not photographed each one as I far too busy stuffing my face.  However the toppings platter on the picture includes apple sauce, lemon juice, strawberry jam, chocolate spread, peanut butter, sugar and maple syrup!  I shared my American Style Pancakes recipe here.  Drink = water.


Dinner

Pea and Italian style cheese risotto.  I was surprised at how well this risotto turned out, the first time I tried making it it was a bit of a nightmare and took ages.  This went to plan though and tasted so good, will definitely be making this again soon.  The recipe called for parmesan cheese however that is not vegetarian (due to pig rennet) so I opted for Sainsburys Italian style cheese.  Drink = Water.  


You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments