What I Ate Wednesday No.56

Its been a few weeks since my last What I Wednesday post.  I have simply been super busy with preparing for Christmas etc but I am back with another instalment.

Breakfast

I thought I would try these Tesco Easy Oats which were chunky oats and barley, I can't say I am a fan though, its a bit too stodgy and lumpy for my liking.  I shall eat them up but won't be re-purchasing.  I topped it with dark chocolate chips and had my usual morning cuppa.



Lunch 

This consisted of a jar of Sharwoods Tikka with saag curry with Quorn chicken pieces added to it and served on a bed of Tilda rice (forget which flavour) with a Sharwoods garlic naan bread.  All washed down with a glass of water.



Dinner

Half a tin of Heinz vegetable soup with half a wholemeal topped with a little Lurpak Light.  Drink = Glass of water.






You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments