WEAR - LIFE - EATS No.1

Hi all

Here is a round up of what I have been loving wearing, what I have been up to and what I have enjoyed eating recently.

Wear

I have been living in chelsea boots lately.  This is my tan pair which were only £25 from Dorothy Perkins and I love them!


As its been such a mild Autumn so far this thin polo neck (from Next) has had a lot of use and for cooler days I have added a vest top underneath.


The shoes and polo neck both go nicely with my tartan scarf which I wear with my navy quilted Joules coat.


Life

I had set myself a deadline of 30th November to have all my Christmas shopping done and I have accomplished it so that is a great weight off my mind.  I shared some of my Christmas shopping tips in a separate blog post here.  The wrapping has all been done too!



I am currently re-reading Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan.  I love this book and the festive recipes inside are a Bruce bonus.  It is making me feel all Christmassy.



Eats

Whilst my partner and I were shopping in Cabot Circus, Bristol we stopped off at Five Guys for lunch.  My partner had been wanting to go there for ages as we have enjoyed trips to the Florida and New York Five Guys restaurants and we finally got around to it.  In the UK it is pretty pricey for what it is but we had great fun reminiscing about USA holidays whilst we were in there.  The portion size of fries is really good, we shared a small portion and still struggled to eat them all.  We even treated ourselves to a vanilla and caramel thick shake, a naughty but nice treat.




There have also been a fair few festive treats going down the hatch such as this shortbread snowman. Mmm mmm!

Hope you are all enjoying the final month of 2015!

Kads x

This is my own personal opinion and not sponsored in any way.

Comments