Next Christmas Wishlist

Hi everyone

After perusing the Next website I have put together a little Christmas Wishlist which I am going to share with you in this blog post.

First up is this Christmas tree, it looks beautifully bushy and I adore the snow tipped edges.  After a fair few years of use our current tree is looking a little sparse and worse for wear so I think we will need a new one and this one fits the bill perfectly.

I have been on the look out for a huge wall clock for some time now and I have finally found it!  It is a whopping 93cm and it would take pride of place in my living room above the TV.


If you are a regular reader on my blog you may already be aware that I LOVE dogs.  When I spotted these cute doggy and Christmas themed pj's I just knew that I have to have them.  


Lastly I really like this wave rug, I have it in mind for my living room, in front of the sofa.  I am a big fan on Next rugs as they are always thick and great quality.  I like the different colours and textures that this one would bring as I am thinking of introducing some grey shades into my living room in the new year.

Hope you enjoyed reading my Christmas Wishlist.  If you have done a Christmas Wishlist yourself please leave the link in the comments box below, I would love to have a nosy at it!

Kads x

Comments