What I Ate Wednesday No.53

Breakfast

Oat So Simple porridge topped with a dollop of apple sauce, with a teaspoon of faxed around it and a ring of fresh strawberries.  With a cup of tea.



Lunch

During a shopping trip in Bath I stopped off in Prezzo and had Wild Mushroom Penne which had shiitake, chestnut, oyster and button mushrooms, garlic, peas, spinach, asparagus, truffle infused oil and bella lodi cheese in a mushroom sauce.  I had it in the light version which cost £1 extra to have a smaller portion which came with salad and dressing. My drink was tap water.

Dinner

I was still pretty full from a large lunch so I just had a cinnamon pretzel dipped in Lotus Biscoff biscuit spread (I have done a post on my love of this spread, you can read it here). 



You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments

  1. SO following these posts! Thank you for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's nice to hear Alex. Hope you enjoy them!
      Kads x

      Delete

Post a Comment