Introducing Biscoff Biscuit Spread - WARNING its addictive!

So I have always loved the little Lotus Biscoff biscuits and when I spotted Biscoff biscuit spread I couldn't resist but give it a try.  I was not disappointed...It tastes just like the biscuits so if you like those you will love this!  There is a crunchy version and a smooth version.  The smooth version is my personal favourite.
There are so many different things that you can do with it and a small amount adds a strong hit of flavour.


So here are the things I have been using it for so far...

Biscoff Porridge 
Swirled into a bowl of steaming hot porridge is like a spoonful of sheer heaven.  A perfect pairing if you ask me!



Biscoff on Toast 
Lashings of creamy Biscoff on wholemeal toast.  It melts in the mouth - sheer bliss!


Biscoff Milkshake 
A good table spoon of Biscoff, with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream and some milk, topped with a sprinkle of chocolate.  Did not want this to end!


Biscoff Dip
A cinnamon pretzel dipped into Biscoff is such a winning combo. I have even taken a little pot of biscoff and a pretzel to work as part of my lunch - that's one sure fire way to make the morning drag when you know there is Biscoff sat in the lunchbox next to ya!



Straight from the jar
Not ashamed to admit, a spoonful straight from the jar goes down a treat!




I do hope you are not drooling by this point!  I did warn you in the title that this stuff is addictive so try it with extreme caution!  Hehe!

There are lots more recipe ideas on the Biscoff website too.  I would like to give the cupcakes and cheesecake a go very soon.

Are you a fellow Biscoff fan?


This is my own personal opinion and not sponsored in any way.

Comments