Autumn 2015 Clothing Haul

Hi everyone

With the appearance of September and sudden change in the weather (not that we had a particularly great summer) I decided it was time to do an Autumn clothing haul.  I had a look online at a few of my fave shops before I went out but primarily was going to my local retail park for a browse around.  

Now I am normally 1 that HATES trying stuff on, I can't be bothered with the queue, the gas in the curtain or making my partner wait for me outside.  However this time I didn't have something specific in mind that I wanted to buy I jut fancied trying on some of the Autumn trends and seeing what suited me and this approach worked wonders.  I ended up with a fair few bits from Next and Outfit (Dorothy Perkins to be precise) and I am really happy with my purchases so wanted to share them with you all.


Okay, so first up I got a black polo neck jumper with beige stripes in Next.


As rust is a must this Autumn winter I picked up this thin polo neck top too from Next, I thought it would be ideal under my navy and cream body warmer.

I wasn't too sure of this on the hanger but when I tried it on I really loved the thick fabric and fit that it gave. 

I spotted these tan Boots for just £25 in Dorothy Perkins.  They go well with the top above.

I am a fan of bootcut jeans on my body shape so I picked up a black and dark denim blue pair as it was 2 pairs for just £25!


I also got a staple navy waterfall cardigan with a belted waist.

Finally I got a couple new jumpers for work, my office is fricking freezing.  The air con seems to be set to 'Arctic' all year round and I have to wear 2 cardigans or a cardigan on top my jumper most days in a bid to keep warm, it drives me mad.  It also really puts me off putting much effort into work outfits as every day is a battle to keep warm.  Anywho, here are the 2 jumpers I chose from Next.


Have you sorted your Autumn wardrobe yet?  If you have a hail please leave the link below.

Comments