Graze Snack Box Contents #1

Hi everyone

I thought I would share the contents of my Graze snack subscription box this week.  In case you don't know what Graze is it is a subscription 

I had an email about 12 new snacks available so I thought I would restart my subscription to give the new snacks a try.  I went through and rated the new snacks and checked 'Send Soon' on the ones i wanted to try the most.


When my box arrived I was pleased to see I had received the three seed protein flapjack, the Belgian speculoos (Speculoos is what the US call Lotus Biscoff spread), salted fudge & peanut cookie mix and a lemon and poppy seed slice with a afternoon tea infusion. 




First off I shared the protein flapjack with my partner as an elevenses with a cuppa on a Saturday morning.  The belgian speculoos I also shared whilst watching TV one evening. 




I had the salted fudge and peanut cookie as part of my lunch which was enjoyable.  The lemon and poppy seed slice was flavourful albeit a little bit dry.  I like the taste of the afternoon tea infusion which had a hint of asam which quite surprised me as I am not normally into fancy tea and just prefer a bog standard Tetley tea.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what was inside my Graze snack box this week.  Check back next week to see what my next Graze box contained.

This is my own personal opinion and not sponsored in any way.

Comments