Bedroom: New Dressing Table

I am so excited to share with you my new dressing table.  I have never actually owned a dressing table before.  I currently sit on the floor in front of my mirrored wardrobe door with a plastic bag on the floor in front of me for when I inevitably drop my mascara - less than ideal!

I found the mirrored dressing table on Amazon after much searching of (what felt like) the entire internet.  It was being sold on Amazon by a third party company called My-Furniture so I took a look at their website and found it was £25 cheaper on there so I purchased it direct.  It has 2 drawers with gorgeous diamante handles.


The stool is purple chenille with diamanté look buttons and fits in great with the purple and gold colour scheme.  There is storage inside accessed by a hinged lid, I have found it perfect for storing my hair dryer and straighteners. It is comfy and only cost £31.99 and I am amazed with the quality for that price.


I feel the mirror goes really well with the desk, although being a tall person I would have preferred it to be a little taller.  It was from Argos and cost £49.99.



I am really pleased with how it all came together in the end and I finally feel my bedroom is finished.  

If you wish to see my whole bedroom check out my Master Bedroom Transformed post.

Kads x

Comments