Flares are Back!!

Woohoo!  I LOVE flares!  I have loved them since they were the height of fashion when I was in my teens.  I am so glad they are back, they are such a flattering style on any shape.

Would you believe I have never owned a pair of skinny jeans!  I know shocking right but even though I am slim I feel they just don't suit my body shape therefore I don't wear them.

Here is a run down of my top 5 pairs currently in stores:

Pair #1 - Next Couture Flares in blue/black.  They cost £28.00 are mid high-rise waist and have some stretch to them for comfort.


Pair #2 - ASOS Blend Flared Jean with Raw Edges.  I like the colour of these as it is a little different and interesting.  These are low-rise hipster styling and cost £39.99

Pair #3 - Very South Distressed Ripped Kickflare Jeans.  I like that these combine the 2 of the current jean trends as they are flare AND ripped.  The pale blue colour is nice lighter colour for spring.  They don't look majorly flared in the photos but seem a bargain for £23.00 in the sale.

Pair #4 - Topshop MOTO Clean-Cut Flared Jeans.  This pair are a dark blue/indigo which is slimming on the figure.  They are floor-skimming and 100% cotton.  These ones come in at £40.00.

Pair #5 - River Island Dark wash Alice kick flare jeans.  I feel this pair looks great with heels and maybe a smart top for a night out.  They are currently £25.00 in the sale.  


Are you a fan of the flares trend?  I would love to hear from you in the comments below.

This is my own personal opinion and not sponsored in any way.
Prices correct as at 15/03/15 @ 16:00. 



Comments

  1. When I saw that flares were coming back I had visions of some disastrous 70's over the top numbers, but these all look surprisingly wearable - I do like it when fashion comes back around but gets a modern twist! x
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - Yeah I know what you mean.
      Thanks for stopping by & for taking the time to comment!
      Kads Life x

      Delete

Post a Comment