Hello Fresh: Meal #3 - Sweet Potato Wraps with Minted Tzatziki &Toasted Almonds

Hi everyone

Here is the round up of my final meal (number 3) from my Hello Fresh box.  Wraps are not something I would normally make for my dinner, it is usually something I would have for lunch instead so I wondered how filling it would be.  I even considered adding some rice as a side dish to make it into a proper meal.


The ingredients for this recipe were:  sweet potato, almonds, garlic, cumin, sumac, lemon, red onion, greek yogurt, mint leaves, cucumber, baby gem lettuce, carrot and wholemeal tortillas.
 

Meal 3 Ingredients

I discovered a new spice with this recipe as I had not heard of sumac before, which adds a lovely lemony flavour to the dish.  I liked the fact that the tortillas were wholemeal as when food shopping I always opt for the wholemeal options.

This took me about 50mins to make as there was a lot of vegetable preparation involved.

I had forgotten how nice sweet potato is, it has rekindled my love for this vegetable.  The portion size of this meal was huge.  It made 3 large wraps per person, so I need not have worried about it filling me up. Needless to say there were leftovers but I wrapped mine up and popped it in my lunch box for work the next and got to relive the yumminess all over again!


Sweet Potato Wraps with Minted Tzatziki & Toasted Almonds

If you missed my Hello Fresh Box Review click here.  You can also read the low down of the Gnocchi Allo Genovese with Toasted Pine Nuts & Broccoli and Roasted Butternut Squash and Halloumi Jumble.

This is my own personal opinion and not sponsored in any way.

Comments