My Home @ Christmas


I thought I would share with you my festive home decor....

Here is my landing window, I have added a metal Christmas tree and a sprig of (fake) mistletoe to my Willow Tree ornament. 



A chubby little reindeer!  Isn't he the cutest?  He lights up too!  (I got him from B&Q a few years ago.)



My advent candle from Home Sense, I light it every night and it takes ages to burn down.



A little reminder of my recent New York trip features on my Christmas tree this year.  A large NYC bauble.  It is from Macy's, the Christmas decorations level in that store is awesome!

NYC souvenir 

My glittery teal reindeer which I got from Next, it takes pride of place on my windowsill.



Now for the piece de resistance...the tree!  I have introduced purple to my usual blue & silver colour scheme as I fancied a change.  It is a 6ft tree from B&Q with 200 white LED lights.  There is a multicoloured star which runs on batteries, I think the batteries are low though as its taken a sudden liking to the colour red and stops on that!


What is your favourite part of your own festive decor?

Comments

  1. Love the festive pieces you have and your beautiful tree too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex.
    Sorry for the late reply to your lovely comment, blogger did not notify me of your comment!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment