The Christmas Tag

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? 
Miracle on 34th Street, it's just not Christmas until I've watched that film.  Also love Elf & The Santa Claus!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 
Christmas Morning of course :-s

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 
Probably all the little things to help bring the magic of Christmas alive for my much younger brother and sister.  Always loved watching their school plays too.  Kids are what Christmas is all about!

4. Favourite festive food?
Toughie...I love party food, chocolate yule log and crispy roast potatoes on my Christmas dinner. *drools*

5. Favourite Christmas gift? 
Nothing in particular springs to mind, I was always very spoilt if I'm honest and had many sacks to open on Christmas morning!

6. Favourite Christmas scent? 
Winter Spice, I have this diffuser on the go at the moment.



7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
It is tradition for us all to gather at my parents and watch The Polar Express with a takeaway or a party food buffet.

8. What tops your tree?
Silver light up star, every year it's a struggle to get it to stay up right!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) you asked for but never got?
I can't recall not receiving something I asked for if I am honest.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Sitting down to a lovely meal with my nearest and dearest and spoiling them all with presents.  Just spending the entire day with my family is a real treat and always good fun.

I tag anyone who has not completed 'The Christmas Tag' as yet.

Comments