What Autumn Means to Me

Autumn is officially here, so in an effort to embrace it and wave goodbye to summer here is what autumn means to me...

Fireworks πŸ”₯πŸ’«πŸ’₯
It is tradition for me to wrap up warm and pop along to the local firework display and bonfire.  It tends to rain so fingers crossed it stays dry this year!

Autumn Leaves πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°
We have a cycle path near us and I enjoy walking along it into our little town and crunching in the leaves along the way.  I also like walks with my sisters dogs. 

Pumpkins πŸŽƒ
I do love a good pumpkin carving sesh, the pic is of some my sister and I done a few years back (excuse the picture quality).  My sister is too old to want to do it now so I have no-one to do one with and I didnt have any trick or treaters at all last year.  Still it's a good enough reason to buy chocolate 'just in case' and end up eating the lot myself! 

Carnival🎊πŸŽͺπŸ”₯
A small local carnival goes through the town each November, the amount of floats seems to get smaller every year.  I usually go along if it isn't tipping down with rain.

Candle πŸ”₯
My current candle of choice is the Airwick Colours of Nature colour changing candle in Sweet Pea.

What do you love about Autumn?

Comments