How British am I?

Let's see how British I am...

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? And how many sugars?
I drink 3 cups of tea per day, not a sugar in sight though!

2. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Tesco chocolate digestives are my fave. Also love a good shortbread. Yum!

3. Favourite part of your roast dinner?
Probably the roast potatoes when they are done properly, crispy on the outside & fluffy in the middle.  Salivating now!

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Chips from the local chippy on a Friday night! 

5. Favourite word?
"Lush"

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Adam and Eve, Brass tacts, Trouble and Strife 

7. Favourite sweet/chocolate?
Kinder Bueno or Cadbury caramel - love a gooey middle!

8. What would your pub be called?
Worlds End

9. No1 British Person/s?
Ricky Gervais

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
New Look for clothes. 
Next for homeware. 
Restaurant is a tough 1 to pick there are so many I love, I'll pick...Pizza Express.

11. What British song pops into your head?
Park Life by Blur

12. Marmite?
Urgh!

I tag anyone who would like to participate!

Comments