No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum Review

I was expecting great things from this little tube of Advanced serum if the advert is to be believed. I also read some reviews and most people seemed to recommend and concur that it worked.  I am not heavily into beauty products and generally just buy the cheap and cheerful essentials that I need.  Now I'm in my late 20s I thought it was time to buy something 'age defying' as prevention is better than cure as they say!  
These kind of products all seemed too pricey to me but I received a Boots voucher and decided rather than buying my normal essentials with it I would invest it in something that I would not normally buy.

So I opted to give the No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum a try.  After I paid at the till they handed me a voucher for £5 off my next purchase of the product, Grr - bit late now!


I have religiously used the serum after cleansing in the morning and after removing my make up in the evening.  It needs to be applied before moisturiser so it can get down into the skin properly.  It claims to provide "Younger looking more radiant skin in just 2 weeks."

I have now made my way through the entire tube over the past few months.  I have sensitive skin and was pleased to find this did not irritate it all which was good. However I am sad to report it has made no difference to my skin.  It is not more "glowy" (quote from lady in advert), fine lines are not reduced and I can't claim that I look 'visibly younger'.

I really wanted it to work but safe to say I won't be repurchasing.

Does anyone have a different anti ageing moisturiser or eye cream to recommend?

This is my own personal opinion and no sponsored in any way.

Comments