What I Ate Wednesday No.5 - Birthday Special

This is a special What I Ate Wednesday as it was my Birthday!


Brunch: 

Harvester unlimited breakfast; poached egg, 2 soya & leek sausages, flat mushrooms, cubed pototes, tomato & beans.  

You are also allowed unlimited access to the continental breakfast (toast, fruit, cereals, yogurt etc.).  All this for just £4.99 (not available at all Harvesters)!  

The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the mini pancakes, they aren't much bigger than a £2 coin (see top right of below picture), are cold and taste horrible with a funny texture.  I am such a pancake lover normally but these were not nice at all.  I was given a feedback form at the end of the meal so I let them know the pancakes require vast improvement.  Also, there were no muffins (as per the menu) available on this occasion.  Overall though I would recommend.


I had unlimited tea & juice with it for £2.25.  Coffee was also included in the deal.


Vegetarian Breakfast

Dinner: The brunch kept me filled up for ages. In afternoon I had a cuppa & chocolate Birthday cake. 
Then ended up just having a toasted tea cake with jam.  Followed by more tea & Birthday cake. 

Well if you can't eat what you want on your Birthday when can you!

Comments