Master Bedroom Decor Haul

I have decided on a dark purple/plum colour scheme for the master bedroom.  In my head the style I am aiming for is 'luxury hotel'.

Over time (approx 1 year) I have been gathering all the bits required to decorate and style the room.

I picked up this gold bed set and cushion in the Next sale, both were less than half price.  The wallpaper you can see in the background is plum with thin gold stripes it is called Evita in Damson from Graham and Brown.


Gold Bedset & cushion

Gold dragonfly wall decorations had 70% off in Debenhams so only cost £5.40.
Dragon fly wall hangings


The cushions are 'Jeff Banks' and cost £6 each from my local Ponden Mill store.  The curtains (no pic i'm afraid), although not the same brand are the same colour and similar material and were also from Ponden Mill, they were £86 originally but reduced to £25 in the sale.  Bargain!

Jeff Banks cushions


These gold heart plaques have a mock croc design on them and they were a Christmas present from my parents.  They are from Next and cost £15.

Croc print heart plaques

For a spot of luxury we have 300 thread count Sheridan Essentials cream striped sheet (£19.99) and pillow cases (£9.99) at the ready from Home Sense.  They feel super soft, I cannot wait to experience that hotel feeling at home.
Fitted sheet and pillow cases


Hopefully it all comes together when complete. Check back soon to find out!

Do you like any of these items?

Comments