Homeware Haul - Aug 14

I thought I would share with you all a mini-homeware Haul.  So without further ado....

Meet 'Hedgy' the garden planter! I purchased him less than half price in the Next sale.  The tag says it is frost proof so I am hoping it will last a long time.  I am thinking of getting a red cordyline or a small Japanese Maple (aka Acer) to go in it.
Hedgey

I adore this wooden bunting but cost just £4 from Next. I have not decided where it is going to go as yet.  Im sure I will find somewhere! It is reversible.

Here is a pic of 1 side...
...and here is a pic of the other polka dot side..


I also picked up a wooden garden lantern for less than half price. The lilac candle is from Home Sense and only cost £2.



Lastly I purchased a sea/sailing themed candle holder with an anchor on from Tesco.  I am aiming for a beach theme in the garden and thought this could look great on the garden dining table to complete the look.
Anchor tea light holder

Would you have purchased any of these items for your home?  Let me know in the comments below.

Comments