Home Decor Faves No.1

I thought I would share some of my favourite home decor items with you all.

First up is my dark grey slate 'Love Birds' sign. My parents bought it for me and my partner for Easter this year. It goes perfectly in our grey and pink themed butterfly bedroom.


Next up my beloved 'Sugared Vanilla' Yankee Candle.  It is such a lovely sweet smell.  I picked it up at a Charity Christmas Fair last December. I light it about one evening a week.


This canvas can be found in the 3rd bedroom/study.  My partner and I painted it together in 2006 after seeing something similar during a weekend away in Newquay.  We had it up in the lounge of our first home together and it has huge sentimental value.


This is 1 of 2 glass butterfly wall hangings that I have in my home.  They are a bit different than your standard canvas and I love the bright colours.  I purchased them in the Next sale last year.


Do any of these items appeal to you?  Would you like more posts like this?

Comments